PORTRAIT & FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY
Portrai & FamilyPhotography | Husband + wife team | Inspired by real love & fine art |
Our contemporary, natural and light family, maternity or couples portrait sessions can be booked ‘as is’ or tailored to create something slightly more bespoke. If you have something else in mind, simply get in touch as we’d love to hear about your plans.
Irrespective of your budget we’d love to hear from you & we can discuss bespoke options.
MESSAGE US NOW
The ‘My World’ Portrait Package
Perfect for families of up to 4 persons, maternity sessions, couples portrait sessions.
- Your images individually & lovingly hand edited in our signature contemporary, fine art style
- 1 hour photography with one photographer, although this is very flexible as we know that expectant mothers may need to rest, youung chuldren will need to be fed and may need toilet breaks
- unlimited planning + consultation
- online password protected gallery
- Print ready downloads
Portrait Location Suggestions
Just a few suggestions of places we love to take natural light portrait sessions.
- The Rookery Gardens, Streatham – A firm and local favourite with beautifuul ornamental gardens, toilets and a cafe.
- Frensham Ponds, Surrey – A gorgeous light filled, lakeside setting, maybe we can dare to get our feet wet too!
- Holland Park, Kyoto gardens – A Japanese inspired landscaped gardens with all round beautiful scenery in a buuzzing central London location.
- Horniman Museum Gardens – With it’s Clocktower, Conservatory, Bandstand, Sunken Gardens and amazing views over London.
Once you have received your portrait session gallery and selected your most loved images, we can carefully design and create a stunning album for you to have and to hold for years to come.
“Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that’s how you’ll stay
That’s why darling it’s incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too”
NAT KING COLE
BRINGING BACK MEMORIES OF OUR DAY
Choosing the right photographer to capture a moment in time with you and your family is a big deal so it’s natural to have a few questions. We’ve tried to answer the most common questions we get asked but please get in touch if there’s something else you want to know about.
How would you describe your style?
Our photography style is natural, luminous and romantic. We don’t believe in camera tricks or gimmicky editing. We just believe in creating gorgeous, authentic images of you and the peopel most precious to you in a relaxed and contemporary way.
Can family and friends buy prints and albums?
Yes certainly. Once your images have been individually edited we will upload them to a private, password protected gallery. If you choose to share the gallery and password with friends or family they will be able to purchase digital files and prints. If you opt for a wedding photograph album, you’ll get the option to buy a parent album for those who want an album too.
Will you take formal posed shots?
It’s entirely your choice but we normally do spend a little time on the day doing this. If you would like formal and more traditionally posed images of you both with your nearest and dearest then of course we will take those photographs. The portrait session will be led by us gently directing and discreetly guiding you to get the best out of your session.
How long will it take for us to receive our portrait session photographs?
We generally send our clients their galleries within 8 – 10 weeks although during extremely busy periods this can take up to 12 weeks. We’ll always keep in touch with you and give you updates about your gallery because we know that you’ll be so excited to receive your photographs.